QUANTITY - 1 pack contains 60 pieces
- To firm skin under the eyes and improve resilience
- Supplies moisture and nourishment to thin skin around the eyes which can become dry easily
- Nourishment supply, reinforced moisture, increased firmness
- Hydrogel eye patch supplies nourishment to easily drying skin around the eyes without stimulation and improves resilience
- Maximization of effective ingredients
- Hydrogel contains concentrated effective ingredients to protect skin from the external environment and also to maximize active ingredients
- Cooling & soothing care
- Immediate cooling effect calms sensitive skin around the eyes
- Nourishment supply, reinforced moisture, effective ingredient maximization, resilience improvement, cooling effect and soothing care.
- Contains sialic acid
- Reinforces moisture retention
- Improves skin energy 4. Activates skin turnover.
What is bird’s nest extract
- ‘Swallow’s nest’ is the nest made by the bird swiftlet on the cliff. Because swiftlets have well - developed mucous glands which makes saliva solidify in air, and they collect edible seaweed to mix with its secretion to build nests. The nest is in clear jelly form, and it takes about 20 days to build one. Its weight is about 5 – 15g.
- Since the Ming Dynasty, Chinese have been using bird’s nest as a cooking ingredient. Because it was very difficult to obtain, only the emperor, noblemen, and the rich were able to eat bird’s nest. It is known to be helpful for long life and beautiful skin by the Chinese, and especially, Tang Dynasty’s Yang Guifei has been known to enjoy bird’s nest for beauty. It is considered to be the best health food for women.
- Bird’s nest extract: Yang Guifei, one of the 3 beauties of the world, is known to have enjoyed bird’s nest for beauty, and bird’s nest is one of the world’s 4 best health foods
- Bird’s nest extract: Rich in vitamins and proteins that it brightens skin, normalizes skin’s turnover cycle, and helps create collagen. It makes skin strong to improve signs of dryness or skin troubles
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid exists between the mesh of collagen and elastin, and it is a high polymer which absorbs moisture 1,000 times greater than its own weight into skin. With age, the content of hyaluronic acid in skin drops. It combines with moisture to make skin soft and smooth
- Cabbage rose water: Rose water is obtained by steaming and purifying flower petals of cabbage rose. It purifies skin, clarifies tone, and especially controls pH to relieve skin for translucent, refreshed skin
- Aloe vera leaf extract: Widely - known as the plant for moisture supply, aloe vera leaf extract has been very popular from ancient times as a cosmetic ingredient. It especially has great skin moisturizing effects, and creates a skin protective film on skin. With outstanding skin calming effects, it relieves stimulated skin
- Green tea extract: Green tea extract contains high levels of vitamin A which makes skin cells healthy and lustrous, vitamin C which prevents melanin pigmentation to suppress freckle formation, and tocopherol which prevents oxidation of cell membranes to suppress skin aging. When applied to skin, it suppresses the proliferation of bacteria and polyphenol complex in green tea helps strong oxidation action for to effectively remove pigmentation, excessive sebum, or sweat. Also, bitter tasting factor tightens pores, making this a popular cosmetic ingredient
- Citron extract: Improves skin resilience, suppresses melanin pigmentation, and breaks down wastes to clarify pores. Especially it promotes hyaluronic acid creation to prevent skin dryness.
Benefits of Bird’s Nest (Swiftlet Nest)
- Promotion of collagen creation – Skin resilience reinforcement and anti - taging effect
- Skin turnover normalization – Skin regeneration and exfoliation care
- Improvement of skin’s brightness – Skin tone care and whitening
- Increase in moisture retention – Moisture supplementation and improvement in moisture retention to reduce skin concerns caused by lack of moisture.
- Eye patch supplies moisture and nourishment and firms sensitive skin around the eyes
- Contains 1,000mg bird’s nest extract and hyaluronic acid to supply moisture to dry skin, and creates a thin skin coating film to protect skin.
- After facial cleansing, tone skin using skin toner
- Use spatula to attach eye patch on desired area and remove after 20 - 30 minutes.
If the following symptoms arise upon use of the cosmetic product, immediately stop use and consult a dermatologist for continued use may aggravate the symptoms.
- Redness, swelling, itchiness, stimulation, or other symptoms
- Occurrence of the above symptoms upon exposure to direct sunlight
- Do not use on areas with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
SNP Bird’s Nest Aqua Eye Patch
- Brand: SNP
- Product Code: birdsnest1
- Availability: In Stock